1.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

1) first leg of flight someone asked for my boarding pass and with no explanation removed me..I was allowed to reboard several minutes later.On the return flight the flight was supposed to go from chicago to Wichita at 7:05 pm..It was delayed over and over while other flights left from neighboring gates till it was cancelled 1t 2 am.

we were not provided with any food or water during that time, Had to fight with a rude and dismissive customer service rep who did not want to gove me a decent hotel room( when i leaned over and asked the rep next to her i did get that room) next flight at 12 noon the next day cancelled due to no crew to fly it. scheduled for a standby flight and a confirmed flight 4 hours after. No luck boarding the standby flight. Next light was supposed to leave at 7:30 again leaving time pushed back several times till it finally left at 9:30.

Arrived at my destination 28 hours late.Walked 5.8 miles from terminal to terminal with a bad back.Could have driven the distance in less than half the time

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kimf stated that there is a room for improvement of reliability or service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flight. United Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Express.

Had an Experience with United Express?

Comments