3.8
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

On December 14th my husband and i flew United express from Erie Pennsylvania to Madison,Wisconsin with a layover in Chicago. And returned on the 18th same route Madison to Chicago to Erie.

We had a very pleasant travel. My husband is on oxygen and can't walk very far, so everyone was very nice and very very helpful. There was always a wheelchair and attendant waiting for us at each stop, and stewardess and others kept asking to help us.

So i just want to say thank you everyone involved and yes if. I need to fly again it will definately be with United.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of united express flight from United Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants United Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by United Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments