5.0
Level of Comfort

I would like to compliment Hope Jordan who went over and beyond assisting my daughter and I at the PWM boarding gate. We were flying SA on a flight from PWM-EWR which showed enough open seats to accommodate all standbys…UNTILL…the weight and balance numbers came in .

I am a 30yrs RSSR now retired. I’ve done my share of SA traveling but first time out of PWM. Never have I received such excellent and friendly advice from a CSR as I did from Hope. She advised me of my best options PWM-SNA, I made my listing, Hope issued the boarding passes and even checked on our checked in luggage.

I had an opportunity to observe Hope’s service with the revenue passengers as this flight was now in need of volunteers to give up their sears. Again, excellent….explained clearly to the passengers what the situation was and that she would do all possible to accommodate passengers and she did just that! I would also like to commend PWM CSR Ahmed. Somehow my daughter and my names were not on the PWM-ORD standby list, even though Hope had issued our boarding cards.

Ahmed quickly radioed Hope. Neither of them could figure out how that happened. After speaking with Hope Ahmed got us on the flight! Also, Mia (not sure my spelling is correct) who assisted me with a wheelchair at the ticket counter was at the gate of my departing PWM-ORD flight and assured me there would be a wheelchair at the jetway in ORD.

It was!

All in all, thank you Hope Jordan and all the AWESOME CSR’s at PWM!!! Carole Barnes Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments